Recent Posts

infinity

Second party into the Masmorra

This will be just a short update with mostly photos. As I set up the scene to take some photos yesterday I took up the chance to photograph some of the Masmorra models I had painted some weeks ago and hadn't posted yet.

Some of them were pretty fun to paint but others like blossom ended up being a chore (I'm so sick of the standard green elf with bow already...)

Neffar, Zsa Zsa and Lang Lang

Zsa Zsa was the most fun to paint and I was looking forward to paint her since I saw her concept on the KS. It was fantatic that the mini ended up looking very close to the art. Kudos to the team on CMON for making it possible.

Baruk, Tosh and Toghor

With these guys I'm almost 70% of the total Masmorra done, I hope I finish on the upcoming weeks so we can have all the chars painted when we play the game again.

Blossom and co.

Full par



No comments