Recent Posts

infinity

Subtle as a punch to the face

I've been messing around with some new lists that move away from what I traditionally play with my nomads. I decided this year I would try to field as many troops as I can to learn how to properly use them and have a feel for them.


For that reason I decided to finish my second Gecko wich was currently a long time on stand-by, so I could try to field them as a duo again (my first try wasn't really very successful).



Next I painted my Prowler. I've been dying to try the Prowler spitfire profile for a while but that 2 CAP cost makes it really hard to fit in most of my lists. I tried the regular version on a tournament yesterday and it didn't live up to my expectations. I hope the spitfire profile changes that for the better.


I went with mostly black colors instead of my mainly white bakunin color scheme to set him appart from the rest of regular troopers.


Last was my first ever try at a tartan with McMurrough.  I went with a blue tartan to contrast with Corregidor red, but the armor was mostly nomad colors.

Mc Murder ready for combat!


Group shot

No comments