Recent Posts

infinity

Colors of the middle east


My next set of painted Haqqislam was focused on the Red Veil box. The Ghulams were chosen because I was having trouble painting middle eastern flesh tones.



 After I painted my first Muttawiah on the last batch I looked at her and noticed that her skin was too white for the racial origins of most of Haqqislamites. So this time I decided to focus on getting the skin tones right so I can use them on further unhelmeted miniatures down the line.


Also I started using some static grass on bases. It really does give an omph to the miniatures.



The Tuareg was next because I thought of fielding one on the upcoming tournament, but In the end I ended up fielding a Hafza instead. 


2 comments:

  1. What was your color recipe in the end?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dark Umber, some black wash, Earth, and if i recall correctly German Camo Brown all from vallejo.

      Delete