Recent Posts

infinity

Monkey Business

Hi all! This week's work was focused on Arcadia Quest. Only 6 heroes missing to finish all the KS heroes! I found a new boardgaming group that is willing to play a full Arcadia Campaign, so I hope to have everything painted until we decide to start.


Starting with Monkey King and Queen. Basic red and gold tones all around for the chinese feeling. I did some little details in blue like the eyes to ensure they popped out. Still deciding if i'm going to make face tatoos on them. Not sure yet...
Monkey Queen and Monkey King
Back shot!
 Last week necromancers made me realize that purple dyies look great on pale skin. They reinforce the feeling of tiredness and overall unhealthyness of the skin. In Fang i tried to keep it on the eyebags, nose andcheek cavities to reinforce the sickening look.
Lord Fang
Moar Foang


The SDE Wandering Minstrel was done this week too. I was inspired by Kvothe, the main character from Patrick Rothfuss Kingkiller chronicle, so I went with crimson hair and green tones.

Kvothe, minstrel, swordsman, magician, legend...
An Edema Ruh is always coming and going...

Group shot!


No comments